Los Angeles Solar Panel Maintenance and Repair
If you have invested in solar panels, you ought to protect them. The best way to do this is by maintaining your system and getting timely repairs. At Mega Power Electric Inc., we have been in the solar game since 2006. We bring our wealth of experience to every job and put it to use, so we can provide solutions that allow you to take steps toward a brighter future. Whether you want to keep your panels in top shape throughout the year or suspect a part of your system has malfunctioned, there is no one better in Los Angeles or Simi Valley to turn to than us.
To request a free quote, call us today (888) 557-2249 or submit our online contact form.
Solar Panel Maintenance: What You Should Know
As a home or business owner, one of your biggest concerns for solar panel maintenance should be cleanliness. Over time, dirt and debris can build up on or around your panels, causing them to work less efficiently. In many cases, addressing this problem is simple. If it is safe for you to access your panels, you should clean them two to four times a year. To do so, turn your system off, then spray the panels with lukewarm water and wipe them with a microfiber cloth. Do not use any cleaning products, as these can leave streaks that will affect the performance of your panels.
In addition to cleaning, you ought to have a professional inspect and perform maintenance at least once a year. Our team at Mega Power Electric Inc. is your go-to for technical upkeep for your panels themselves and the electrical infrastructure that supports them. With our Los Angeles solar panel maintenance and repair services, you can ensure your system is working optimally and you are maximizing your energy savings.
Signs Your Solar Panels Need Repair
While solar panels are generally very durable, time and the weather can cause problems with them. By seeking the help of a professional when you notice your system needs repairs, you can continue to reap the benefits of this green technology.
Call Mega Power Electric Inc. for:
- Decreases in your system’s energy output. If your panels are not producing as much electricity as they normally do, this is a sure sign that something has gone wrong.
- Damage to your panels such as cracks. These are yet another common issue that can reduce the efficiency of your system.
- Problems with your wiring. Any corrosion or soldered connections that are loose ought to be repaired right away.
- Discoloration on your panel’s conductor strips. If they have become a burnt color, your system’s energy output is likely below what it ought to be.
- Trouble with your inverter. This component converts sunlight into usable electricity. If it malfunctions, your system might be unable to harness solar energy.
At Mega Power Electric Inc., we are licensed, insured, and highly experienced. No matter what issue your system has, you can trust our Los Angeles solar panel maintenance and repair services for a solution. Protect your investment by contacting us at the first sign of a problem.
Call (888) 557-2249 or reach out to us online.